Saturday, December 11, 2010

WIN is looking good; good enough to start documenting and testing more hard-core

Well, I put WIN into production. I learned that if you rely on unsupported couchdb code, then strange things happen since there is no debug code. I found a bug in node.js that I need to mock up and send to the node.js team. I learned that I don't like looking at more than 1K code.

I just spent half a day re-factoring and cleaning up win so it makes more sense, and I added crap comments. I also linted to look for stupid issues, so it looks a lot cleaner now.

So, now, I'm going to write the guide ultra-hard-core fashion. I am confident in the patterns that I am going to present, and I'm confident that the system can be hacked to get anything anyone would want.

No comments:

Post a Comment